Funny-Fantasy
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Funny-Fantasy

Nu uita că lucruri frumoase te așteaptă dacă știi unde să cauți. Aici găsești o lume în care poți să-ți etalezi creativitatea în toate formele sale și în care distracția nu lipsește niciodată.

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  GalerieGalerie  CăutareCăutare  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Citate Preferate

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Amarantha
apprentice writer
apprentice writer
Amarantha

feminin Berbec Cocos
Numarul mesajelor : 201
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Timisoara
Logo Funny-Fantasy : Citate Preferate  Logofi10

Citate Preferate  Empty
MesajSubiect: Citate Preferate    Citate Preferate  Icon_minitimeDum 12 Mai 2013 - 7:05

Au cautat un topic de acest gen, si din pacate nu l-am gasit. In general, eu ador sa imi notez citate. Sa vi le arat pe preferatele mele.

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”

~ Neil Gaiman. Volum 9 din Sandman.

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
~ Neil Gaiman, Coraline

No man, proclaimed Donne, is an island, and he was wrong. If we were not islands, we would be lost, drowned in each other's tragedies. We are insulated (a word that means, literally, remember, made into an island) from the tragedy of others, by our island nature and by the repetitive shape and form of the stories. The shape does not change: there was a human being who was born, lived and then by some means or other, died. There. You may fill in the details from your own experience. As unoriginal as any other tale, as unique as any other life. Lives are snowflakes- forming patterns we have seen before, as like one another as peas in a pod (and have you ever looked at peas in a pod? I mean, really looked at them? There's not a chance you'll mistake one for another, after a minute's close inspection) but still unique.
~ Neil Gaiman, American Gods.

[I really love Neil Gaiman, okay?]

“I wondered if that was how forgiveness budded; not with the fanfare of epiphany, but with pain gathering its things, packing up, and slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night.”
~ Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

“I discovered that my obsession for having each thing in the right place, each subject at the right time, each word in the right style, was not the well-deserved reward of an ordered mind but just the opposite: a complete system of pretense invented by me to hide the disorder of my nature. I discovered that I am not disciplined out of virtue but as a reaction to my negligence, that I appear generous in order to conceal my meanness, that I pass myself off as prudent because I am evil-minded, that I am conciliatory in order not to succumb to my repressed rage, that I am punctual only to hide how little I care about other people’s time. I learned, in short, that love is not a condition of the spirit but a sign of the zodiac.”
~ Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez, Memories of My Melancholy Whores

All at once we were madly, clumsily, shamelessly, agonizingly in love with each other; hopelessly, I should add, because that frenzy of mutual possession might have been assuaged only by our actually imbibing and assimilating every particle of each other's soul and flesh; but there we were, unable even to mate as slum children would have so easily found an opportunity to do so.”
~ Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

“You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style.”
~ Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

“I'm glad it's a girl. And I hope she'll be a fool - that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful fool”
~ F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Sus In jos
fluturas;
legendary writer
legendary writer
fluturas;

feminin Gemeni Sobolan
Numarul mesajelor : 23771
Varsta : 27
Localizare : Iasi

Citate Preferate  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Citate Preferate    Citate Preferate  Icon_minitimeDum 12 Mai 2013 - 7:23

Am eu un alt citat din Marele Gatsby.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one...just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."
(F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby)

Şi mai sunt câteva citate care le ador.

"Oricare ar fi chinurile şi triumfurile noastre, oricât de mult am suferi, mult prea curând se împrăştie toate, ca tuşul prea subţire pe hârtie."
(Arthur Golden, Memoriile unei gheişe)

"Te-ai gândit vreodată că şi cea mai puternică dragoste poate să se sfârşească?"
(Pe aripile vântului, Margaret Mitchell)
Sus In jos
http://valsulfluturilor.blogspot.com/
Amarantha
apprentice writer
apprentice writer
Amarantha

feminin Berbec Cocos

Citate Preferate  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Citate Preferate    Citate Preferate  Icon_minitimeDum 12 Mai 2013 - 7:35

Omg, un citat din Pe Aripile Vantului. <3 I love that book. :)

O intrebare putin Off-topic - ai incercat sa citesti altceva de Fitzgerald in afara de The Great Gatsby? Aia e clar cea mai celebra, dar personal, Blandetea Noptii sau Tender is The Night mi se parea mai faina. SI ca sa nu fiu complet off-topic, uite un citat din cartea aia...

. . Isn’t it funny and lonely being together, Dick. No place to go except close. Shall we just love and love? Ah, but I love the most, and I can tell when you’re away from me, even a little. I think it’s wonderful to be just like everybody else, to reach out and find you all warm beside me in the bed.

F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tender is the Night.

Sus In jos
Amarantha
apprentice writer
apprentice writer
Amarantha

feminin Berbec Cocos

Citate Preferate  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Citate Preferate    Citate Preferate  Icon_minitimeMar 18 Iun 2013 - 8:35

Am redescoperit azi unul din citatele mele preferate, si trebuia neaparat sa il impart cu voi. Sper sa nu fiu pedepsita pentru ca fac double-posting, pentru a trecut muuuuult timp de cand am postat la topic. 

“All stories are about wolves. All worth repeating, that is. Anything else is sentimental drivel.

All of them?

Sure, he says. Think about it. There's escaping from the wolves, fighting the wolves, capturing the wolves, taming the wolves. Being thrown to the wolves, or throwing others to the wolves so the wolves will eat them instead of you. Running with the wolf pack. Turning into a wolf. Best of all, turning into the head wolf. No other decent stories exist.”

― Margaret Atwood, din The Blind Assassin. 
Sus In jos
Eolas!
ficfreak
Eolas!

feminin Varsator Cocos
Numarul mesajelor : 6824
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Dark Side of Eden
Joburi/Distractii : Iubesc si ma omor.
Stare de spirit : Zapada este o stare de spirit.

Citate Preferate  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Citate Preferate    Citate Preferate  Icon_minitimeSam 28 Dec 2013 - 11:27

M-am uitat prin agenda mea si am gasit unul, pentru ca in rest sunt din filme si din melodii.

“Omul are nevoie de ceea ce e mai rău în el ca să realizeze ceea ce este mai bun în el.” (P.Coelho-“Diavolul şi domnişoara Prym”)
Sus In jos
Hyūga
best avatar
best avatar
Hyūga

feminin Rac Maimuta
Numarul mesajelor : 2705
Localizare : zona crepusculară,
Stare de spirit : :x

Citate Preferate  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Citate Preferate    Citate Preferate  Icon_minitimeJoi 23 Ian 2014 - 19:13

^mai era un topic aşa

"My temper would perhaps be called resentful. My good opinion once lost is lost forever."
-Mr. Darcy, Mândrie şi prejudecată
Sus In jos
http://addicted-k.blogspot.com
Hyūga
best avatar
best avatar
Hyūga

feminin Rac Maimuta
Numarul mesajelor : 2705
Localizare : zona crepusculară,
Stare de spirit : :x

Citate Preferate  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Citate Preferate    Citate Preferate  Icon_minitimeMier 19 Feb 2014 - 4:11

https://funny-fantasy.forumgratuit.ro/t1949-quotes?highlight=quotes

Am găsit topicul de citate. Dacă poate vreun membri al staff-ului să le "contopească"
Sus In jos
http://addicted-k.blogspot.com
Continut sponsorizat

Citate Preferate  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Citate Preferate    Citate Preferate  Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Citate Preferate

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» Poezii preferate
Pagina 1 din 1